- 5 slices Promise Gluten Free Soft White Loaf, frozen and processed into breadcrumbs
- 3 pounds ground beef and pork mixed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Promise Gluten Free Brioche Buns for serving
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced or micro-planed
- 2 tablespoons minced chipotles in sauce or 2 teaspoons chipotle chili powder
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the above except for the ketchup.
- Press meat mixture into a nonstick or parchment-lined loaf pan and top with ketchup.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour 15 minutes or until done.
- Serve with sauce and desired toppings on Promise Gluten Free Brioche Buns.