- 8 slices of Promise Gluten Free Brioche Loaf, cut into one-inch cubes
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk
- 7 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/3 cup of sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 a pint of raspberries
- Butter for greasing the baking dish
- Beat together the eggs, both milks, maple syrup, coconut, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in raspberries, then pour into greased 9×9 baking dish.
- Allow to sit, in the refrigerator, for at least an hour and for up to overnight.
- Bake at 350F for around 45 minutes, until set.
- Serve hot.