- 6 slices of Promise Gluten Free Soft White Loaf
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves very finely minced or micro-planed
- 1/2 a pound of gruyere, raclette, or asiago Presado
- 2 garlic cloves finally minced or micro-planed
- Leaves from 4-5 sprigs of fresh thyme
- A drizzle of olive oil
Make the toasts:
- Combine the olive oil with garlic in a small dish.
- Brush one side of each slice of bread with the garlic and oil mixture. Sprinkle with salt.
- Toast until top is browned, then flip and toast once more.
- Remove from toaster and cut the bread into points – stack the slices, then cut in half lengthwise, then diagonally.
- The toasts can be made a day in advance – store in an airtight container.
Make the cheese:
- Preheat oven to 500F.
- Place in the cheese in a small cast iron skillet, and sprinkle with garlic, salt, and herbs.
- Bake in a 500° until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with toasts for dipping.